Why do you go to your favorite restaurant over and over? Is it because of the great food? Or….is it because it feels familiar to you? Do you feel like you know the staff so well that you really feel welcome and valued?
Facebook is the platform to establish that feeling with your customers. If you have a brick and mortar establishment…and you’ve already connected with your customers so well that they are loyal to you then that is fabulous!! But what about those customers who aren’t in your geographical area who order online? They also need to feel that connection with you to become a loyal customer and spread the word about your wonderful business or service. If you have an online business then it’s pertinent that you use Facebook business pages to develop that important relationship with your consumers.
As a business owner…what do you need to know about relationship marketing?
- Why businesses need listening skills
- What businesses are doing well in relationship marketing
- How to let the human side of business come through on social media
- How to create mutual like relationships
- The best mix for a successful Facebook strategy
- How much time you need for a good social media strategy
- An awesome app to use on your Facebook page
- How to create customer advocates
- The best tips to start a relationship marketing campaign
Mari Smith, author and Facebook Marketing Expert has some great suggestions to help you with your Facebook Marketing campaign.
Mari and I have the same beliefs in relationship marketing. It’s so important for your customers to relate to you and to feel that you care about them as a person and not just dollar signs.
Watch this video….she says exactly what I would say to you.